MOBY DICK MARINA OFFERS A WIDE VARIETY OF BOATING SERVICES TO MAKE EVERY BOATING EXPERIENCE A MEMORABLE ONE.
Our services include: summer slips, summer dry storage indoor/outdoor, moorings, ramp use, hurricane emergency storage in-water/dry storage, and winter storage indoor/outdoor.
We are constantly renovating and updating our infrastructure to constantly improve our services and facility. See our recent updates below.
Along with our facility’s amenities, learn more about our great location and all that it has to offer.
- Best protected marina on the Acushnet River
- Family Owned and Operated
- Gated Yard with Security Camera
- Renovated slip fingers with water/electricity/wifi access
- Updated restrooms with shower and lounge.
- 19,200 sq/ft steel storage building
- Picinic and lounge area
- Customers are welcome to work on vessels in storage building year round
- Fairhaven Office of Tourism
- Fairhaven Events Calendar
- New Bedford Whaling National Park
- New Bedford Whaling Museum
Call us when you’re ready.
We are booked totally for this summer and starting to book for winter 21-22.
We’ll be able to help you get the best service option for your boating needs and your budget.
Missing something? If you have a creative storage need call the office and we will work with you to find a solution.
Summer Slips: Call for availability
Moorings: Call for availability
Winter Indoor: Call for availability
Winter Outdoor: Call for availability
Hurricane Emergency: Call for availability
Summer Dry Storage: Call for pricing